The Ultimate Guide to Interviewing
Interviewing Help from the Experts. Everything You Need to Ace Your Next Interview
The recruiters at Murray Resources have put our combined 90+ years of interviewing experience into one ebook to help demystify the process. The result is the definitive, 24 page guide to mastering the interview.
From proven preparation techniques, to how to handle the most difficult questions, we have you covered. ‘What are your weaknesses?’. No problem – you’ll learn how to answer confidently. The most common interviewing question? Most people stumble on it and don’t even know it. We’ll tell you what it is and how to nail it.
Why this Ebook?
Your skills and qualifications may get you in the door, but an interview gets you the job. With the average interview lasting about 40 minutes, that’s not a lot of time to either make your case or hurt your chances – often without even knowing why.
By reading this ebook, you will learn:
- Proven preparation techniques
- What to wear (and not to wear)
- How to handle nerves
- Mastering the screening / phone interview
- Proper interviewing etiquette
- 24 most common interview questions and how to answer them
- What to do when you don’t know the answer to a question
- The best questions to ask your interviewer
- How to follow-up after an interview
- Preparing for unconventional interviews (panels, videos, etc.)