Best Staffing Agencies in Houston Texas
Murray Resources is proud to consistently be named one of the best staffing agencies in Houston, Texas.
Are you ready to hire for your organization? We’d love to hear from you! Please call us at 713.935.0009 or contact us here.
- Named #1 Best Place to Work – Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
- Houston’s Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Private Companies in Houston (HBJ)
- 4x Inc. 500 / 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S.
- Top 5 Largest Direct Hire Firm – Houston Business Journal (HBJ)
- HBJ Top 15 Largest Temporary Placement Firms
- Houston Cougar 100 – fastest-growing companies in the world, owned or operated by University of Houston alumni.
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Silver Award Winner
- Economic Development Star Award – for contributions to the growth and vitality of West Houston
- Marsha Murray – ‘Who’s Who in Energy’ – Houston Business Journal (HBJ)
- #1 Fastest Growing Woman-Owned Business in the Personnel Industry Category – (HBJ)
Tags: Best headhunter in Houston, Best recruiting firm in Houston, Best recruiting firms in Houston, Best staffing agencies in Houston, best staffing agency in houston, Top recruiting firm in Houston, Top staffing agency in Houston
How to Find the Best Staffing Agency in Houston to Work With
Gone are the days of the traditional 9-5 schedule and employing the same people for 10, 20, or 30 years. Today’s workforce is ever-changing – with both employees and employers looking for more flexibility.
Enter the staffing agency.
Staffing agencies can help employers deal with the evolving demands of the 21st century workplace – and offer a host of benefits along the way, including:
• Access to a flexible workforce to meet fluctuating needs
• Access to a wide range of of full-time talent
• Time and cost savings in terms of the recruiting and hiring process
That said, not all staffing agencies are created equal; the trick is finding the staffing agency in Houston that’s best for your organization.
To help you, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
Look for a Staffing Agency With the Services You Need.
For instance, if you strictly need temporary employees, then an executive recruitment firm isn’t going to be right for you. So when researching potential staffing agencies in Houston to work with, make sure the one you ultimately choose offers the range of services you need.
Look for a Staffing Agency With Experience in Your Industry.
Each industry has nuances and obstacles specific to that industry. Ideally, you should work with a staffing agency that has experience in your industry or in placing candidates in a specific field. So if you have a need for accounting professionals, for example, an agency that has experience working in the accounting field will be more effective at meeting your needs than an agency that doesn’t have that same industry-specific experience.
Find Out How a Staffing Agency Qualifies Its Candidates.
Every staffing agency is different in terms of the screening process. Likewise, a staffing agency may also have a different process depending on the type of position they’re filling – whether it’s a temp job or full-time opening. So ask each you interview what their process entails. You can ask questions like:
• Do you conduct phone screens?
• Do you conduct background checks?
• Do you verify references?
• Do you conduct drug tests?
• How do you test skills?
• Do you conduct personality tests?
You want to make sure the staffing agency’s selection process is one that works for your company.
Find Out How the Staffing Agency Will Get to Know Your Company.
Staffing is not all about finding great candidates; it’s about finding great candidates that are a fit for a particular organization. That’s why it’s so important to work with a staffing agency in Houston that will spend the time to get to know your organization – and it’s unique culture and staffing needs.
Check References of Each Staffing Agency.
Hiring a staffing agency is kind of like hiring an employee. You’re going to want to interview several, whittle your list down to a chosen few, and then check references to find out what it’s really like to work with each. You can do that by asking for a list of references and verifying each.
Looking for the Best Staffing Agency to Work With in Houston?
Put Murray Resources on your list. As a leading staffing agency with more than 30 years of experience, we can help you gain access to the area’s top talent – and take the hassle out of the staffing process so you can focus on other priorities. Contact us today if you’re ready to learn more.
Tags: best staffing agency in houston, houston's best staffing agency, how to find the best staffing agency, how to find the right staffing agency, staffing agencies in houston, tips for finding the best staffing agency